Team: Safety Quality Review Team
Hours: 37 hours
Rate: £21-23ph umbrella
Contract: 3 months with potential to be extended
We are looking to recruit a full time LADO for our client as part of the Safeguarding Quality Review service.
The role is integral to ensure the management and oversight of individual cases of concern where there has been concerns raised for those working with children. You will provide advice and guidance to employers and voluntary organizations; liaising with the police, social care and relevant organization and monitoring the progress of cases to ensure that they are dealt with as quickly and consistently as possible through the use of a fair and thorough process in line with CSAP procedures.
2 years reference, gaps in employment history checked, any relevant quals as per JDPS
What’s on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification Social Care or relevant experience
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 2 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**