We are recruiting an interim social worker to our Learning Disability team. This is a varied role which will include undertaking care act assessments, support planning and reviews, Safeguarding work, Mental Capacity work, Court of Protection and Transforming Care. We operate a joined up duty function across Learning Disability , Early Adulthood and Autism and this role will include being on our duty rota. Statutory experience in adults learning disability social work and experience in using Liquid logic would be an advantage.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**