To provide effective and comprehensive higher level business support function to the CHASC senior leadership team, through the provision of more service-specific administration duties. Experience within a similar role is highly desirable but not essential.
Duties would be to
- Provide an effective business support function to the CHASC senior leadership team including the minuting of meetings, diary management, providing a meet and greet support function and collate service information, as directed by the respective Senior Leadership Team Manager
- Provision of a response diary management function which includes the arranging of meetings with both internal and external stakeholders
- Produce a variety of information in different formats, including letters, reports, charts, maps and tables, and undertake mail-merges, using branded templates where applicable.
- Maintain effective and efficient office and information systems, including compliance with external requirements where necessary.
- Order goods and services, raise purchase orders, cheques and invoices using the Council’s financial management system.
- Be responsible for co-ordinating meetings, using own initiative on dates after considering attendees availability, ordering refreshments in accordance with Council policy and booking venues.
What’s on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate, paid weekly.
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Opportunities to work remotely
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Multi agency minute taking.
- Previous experience within the same or similar role.
- Along with your 'Right to Work' documents we will need 2-3 references from previous employers.
- Relevant qualifications/certificates.
- Enhanced DBS
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**