Opportunities have arisen within the Intake and Intervention Service. You will work closely with children, young people and their families, foster carers, legal practitioners and other professionals in finding solutions and creating change. You will use your skills to carry out assessments, make evidence based recommendations and decisions for interventions to support vulnerable children achieve positive outcomes and for those young people who are leaving care to achieve their preferred outcomes. Form and develop working relationships with service users, families and their carers: To ensure that the positive outcomes for children as defined in the Service’s priorities are the focus for all interventions. Promote and develop positive working links across and within agencies and local voluntary/user groups. Contribute to the direct provision of care, support, intervention and protection of vulnerable children and families. Contribute to the planning and development of services. Maintain accurate and relevant records which are consistent with. Departmental policies. Implement relevant legislation and internal policies and procedures. Be responsible for own professional development through the use of supervision and learning opportunities.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**