We are a residential provider for children and young people based in Crewe, Cheshire. We provide care and support to young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties and learning disabilities and are committed to providing bespoke, individualised care at the highest level. Whether you are experienced in the care sector and looking for a change, looking for an exciting opportunity, or if you are looking for a new and rewarding career, then we would love to hear from you!
We are seeking passionate, motivated, and nurturing individuals to join our team.
You will need to be confident, nurturing, active and reliable.
In the role you will:
• Create a safe, warm, and caring home environment for our children and young people.
• Form effective relationships with our children and young people, help them to develop life skills and encourage educational development.
• Support our young people in daily activities such as attending schools, cleaning, shopping, family contact, community activities and holidays.
• Ensure all records and documentation are accurately recorded.
• All Residential Support Workers are required support and contribute to the smooth day to day running of the home.
Requirements for the role: Essential:
• High personal and professional standards
• Excellent communication skills
• Compassionate and respectful
• NVQ Level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent
• Experience of working with Children and Young People in a residential setting
• Awareness of issues facing young people such as bullying, gangs and exploitation
• Knowledge of relevant laws and procedures relating to safeguarding children
• Excellent working conditions
• Free food and drink throughout shifts – mirroring that of a family environment
• Regular activities and days out with the young people such as Theme Parks, GoKarting, Football Matches, Paintballing and many more.
• High quality and well-furnished staff sleep in rooms
•Opportunity to complete NVQ Level 3 Residential Childcare
• Pension scheme
• Extensive training including specialist training
£23400 salary based on 10 shifts per month