We are currently looking for an enthusiastic social worker to join our Children with Disabilities Team here in Doncaster. If you are committed to the highest standards of social work practice and to achieving better outcomes for children, young people and families we want to hear from you. The Children with Disabilities Team is a specialist social work team. We work with some of the most severely disabled children and their families; working with children in need, children subject to child protection plans, looked after children, care proceedings and children with a plan of adoption. We are looking to recruit social workers who have experience of completing assessments and planning for children, young people and their families. Whilst experience of working with children with disabilities is desirable, it is not essential for the post.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**