Our social workers in the EHASH are the first decision makers for contacts coming into social care.
They will review information, liaise with partners and offer direction on next steps. Our social workers are key to supporting agencies and working through the concerns they have, signposting them to other services.
Liaising with locality leads to try to offer support and offering informal advice and supervision to other workers in the EHASH across a number of disciplines.
Our social workers are passionate about trying to meet families needs early and avoid escalation to specialist services. They are skilled in conversations and coaching and able to apply sound thresholds on need and risk.
We are looking for someone who is committed to finding solutions, is proportionate in approach and thinks creatively about how families might be supported then we want to hear from you.
The post will require Barring checks
HCPC registration required for all posts
At least 2 years references required
You must have:
- A professional qualification in Social Work and experience of working with Children
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or other opportunities please visit www.jobs.Semester.co.uk to apply or feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285*