We’re looking for a full time experienced (part time could be considered) Social Worker (Adult Services) based currently in our Rhyl CRT Office as part of our Prestatyn Community Resource Team. The candidates require knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act and an ability to work with a complex case load as part of a multi-disciplinary team. This exciting opportunity is based within 'Adult Social Services', within the Rhyl Community Resource Team for through to 31.03.2022. The post is current 37 hours however as mentioned about part time could be considered. The team are undertaking a combination of homeworking & office working.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**