An exciting opportunity has arisen for three suitably experienced Family Support Workers to be part of a new pilot Family Intervention Team working with children and their families under the remit of a care and support plan, ensuring that families are supported in line with the Social Services and Wellbeing (Wales) Act 2014. You will work closely with children and families that have been open to the department where they move from requiring statutory, safeguarding support to targeted and universal services. You will work alongside social workers and in partnership with Early Help professionals. You will be required to manage your caseload and undertake direct work with children and families in an outcome focused way This will be for a 6 month period.
You must have:
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**