We are looking for 2 highly experienced agency Social Workers to work within a progressive, innovative older people’s service. We are looking for excellent communication skills, extensive experience of Older Peoples Services and knowledge of the Social Services and Wellbeing Act. These placements are likely to be extended longer term for the right candidates and rates are negotiable for highly experienced workers who can produce outcome focused care and support plans to deadlines. Must be a team player but also have the ability to work well under your own initiative. The post will include multi agency working and some crisis intervention. The post holder will work with citizens to promote levels of independence and assist in identifying and accessing resources within the community to help increase and maintain levels of independence.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**