Experienced Childrens Social Workers required for the Assessment and Safeguarding service in Liverpool. We are looking for for energetic and passionate social workers to continue and develop a high quality service We work in an agile way, with some office time expected, caseloads will be capped at between 18 and 25 cases. Candidates can express an interest in which service area they would prefer to work in and their experience matches. Assessment Service- This service is a dynamic city-wide service completing single assessments, including child protection. Working closely with MASH colleagues, there is a strong ethos of getting it right first time and keep children at the centre of what we do. Social Workers will benefit from a committed management team, regular supervision and innovative ways of working. The team enjoys agile working, giving greater flexibility in the way we work Safeguarding Service -This area of social work in Liverpool covers, children in need, children in need of protection, children looked after going through care proceedings, private law proceedings where safeguarding reports are required and those children on public law orders who live at home. Liverpool has been using the Signs of Safety model has given social workers the support they need to build empathy with children and their families to create positive change and helps children to live in safe environments where they can transition successfully into their adulthood by achieving good outcomes.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**