The candidate will be required to have 2 years post qualifying experience and a good knowledge of child protection and pre-proceedings. Working within an established, dedicated Edge of Care Team cases loads are restricted to 14 children and young people per worker and have the benefit of a dedicated team of family support workers to offer an intensive level of support to children and families with an aim of reducing the risk of them becoming looked after. The service also has the benefit of a FGC service which is being established and an appointment. of a Therapeutic Parenting Practitioner is pending. Benefiting from monthly supervision inclusive of partners and other members of the Edge of Care Service the successful candidate will find themselves participating in robust, reflective supervision with a strong focus upon risk and a strengths based approach.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**