"Qualified Social Worker to work in DAT and/or CPCIN teams. They would need to be Level 2+ workers with a minimum of 2yrs experience of CP/DAT work. They would be expected to carry a high caseload of complex cases. Driving license and full DBS essential.
*Car club vehicles are available from the Civic Centre in Swinton, T&Cs apply."
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Court team. You will be part of a team of Social Workers that will specialise in Court work only. You will carry a caseload of cases who are currently in court proceedings.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**