Family Support Worker for Duty & Assesment Team, Worcester & Malvern Are you committed and skilled in working with families, children and young people and can you empower families to develop positive change within their lives? Do you want to be part of our supportive team? Then look no further – we are seeking to appoint Family Support workers to work directly with and support families with children and Young people 0-18. The role also requires working in partnership with relevant professionals and agencies, to ensure good outcomes and life chances for children and young people in Worcestershire. You will be required to assess, plan and review the needs of families in order to ensure that support is in place to meet their current and future needs. Within the role it is essential that you have experience of working with children and young people and the ability to develop positive relationships. You must have the ability to understand and work with young people, who may have a range of social and emotional difficulties and who can present complex and challenging behaviours.
What’s on offer for the Support Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 2 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**