We are looking for a supervising social worker to join our connected carers support team, the role entails;
-Hold professional responsibility for a case load of family and friends connected carers
-Supervise and support connected carers
-Complete viability and full connected carers assessments
-Work within tight timescales and court deadlines
-Present cases to fostering panel
-Supervise Regulation 24 placements
-Complete SGO assessments and drive permanence for children
-Ensure each carers personal records are maintained within the required standards.
-Undertake home visits, assessment visits, unannounced visits and supervision visits.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**