Targeted Support Team Vacancy We are looking to recruit an experienced Social Worker. The role is predominantly preventative social work. The worker will need good assessment skills on complex cases and be able to liaise with other professionals. Undertaking Part 3 assessments and producing excellent Part 4 Care and Support plans with subsequent Reviews. We also take children on to the Child Protection Register, so the Social Worker will need relevant child protection experience. We are also involved in the PLO process and take children into the Court arena into Care Proceedings. As part of a busy Team we need a worker who can support their colleagues as part of a duty system in place. We are looking for a social worker experienced in providing children’s services in a statutory social work setting, adhering to statutory guidance, local policy and legislation. To start immediately.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**