CwD Social Workers
1x Longsight District office
1x Etrop Court
We are looking for individuals who are keen to use their creativity to deliver high quality, child focused practices which ensure the best outcomes for children with disabilities and their families.
As a qualified SW you will have some experience of working with children with disabilities
Have a responsibility for a caseload of children with varying level of complex need
Be able to provide information and advice, emotional & practical support to children and their families/carers including siblings.
To support children with disabilities to enjoy and achieve social inclusion
To undertake statutory social work in the areas of child protection, Children in need and the initial stages of looked after children as well as working in Public Law Outline and care proceedings
To undertake visits in line with statutory requirements and good practice
To undertake relevant assessment’s, monitor and review plans
To undertake duty and provide guidance and advice to other social workers and professionals
Social Work England registration
Eligible to work in the UK
Some knowledge of children with disabilities (An AYSE who has undertaken a placement in a CwD team will be considered)
What’s on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**