We require two additional family time (contact support workers) to assist the Family Time Team / SW Teams to undertake family time arrangements, supervising contact arrangements with children and families. The majority of the children are looked after however, some will be subject to child protection or pre-proceedings plans. Duties include; supervising the arrangements for contact between children and their carers including evenings and weekends, including supervision of contact and escorting / transport duties; recording contact sessions; contributing to case conference and court reports produced by social workers. The contract is for 3 months initially.
You must have:
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**