Service Manager for Adults Mental Health
You will join a strong and inclusive management team and lead 3 mental health Teams including Secondary Adult CMHT, Older Adult CMHT and Primary Mental Health Services. In addition to this you will have a good understanding of the Mental Health Act and lead our many AMHP’s who work for Blackpool including undertaking the approval and re-approval functions. You will have a good understanding of all associated legislation and be confident in supporting and advising staff with complex arising issues.
Pre-employment clearances required
3 years references, gaps in employment history checked, Asylum & Immigration clearance, any relevant qualifications as per JDPS, DBS (Enhanced – Children’s & Adult Workforce), Social Work England registration
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**