We provide an assessment and case management service to adults over 18 who have a physical or learning disability or sensory impairment; this includes people over the age of 65 years.
We are looking for an experienced level 1 social worker, who has experience of working in adult social care setting, good inter-personal skills with the ability to work on your own as well as being part of a team and have proven ability to use IT systems.
Familiar or able to work with Liquid Logic (our electronic social care record system) would be an advantage, although training will be given to the successful candidate.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**