Home First Access Team are looking for social workers to work in our busy team. Access Team complete assessments for people who are new to services or who have not had LA funded support before. We work with people over the age of 18. Based in Scunthorpe we cover all of the North Lincs area and having your own transport is essential.
To take referrals and calls to triage using the three conversations model. To signpost onto other agencies were appropriate keeping people as independent as possible and exhausting universal services initially.
To complete Care Act Assessments and commission services. To access care package and respite for residents or North Lincs. To take safeguarding referrals and complete the three stage test in line with the Care Act and safeguarding referrals.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in Social Work and experience of working with Adult’s, in particular previous experience of Assessment work.
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or other opportunities please visit www.jobs.Semester.co.uk to apply or feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285*