1 QSW to work in Family Safeguarding in Fylde and Wyre Must have substantial experience Starting date – ASAP- flexible working arrangements Hourly rate – between £34 and £41 dependent upon worker’s experience. Must Have: 12+ months experience. Please provide your contact telephone number on your application/CV. There are many benefits to working in Lancashire including, but not limited to: – Flexible Working – TOIL (time off in lieu if working beyond your 37 hours) – Manageable caseloads – Family Friendly Employer (help to balance family commitments) – Travel benefits (mileage paid) It is a really exciting time to work in Lancashire and our Children's Services are progressive and innovative. We embrace strength-based approaches, are currently embedding a family safeguarding model of practice and offer a good work life balance. Working with children and young people is both challenging and rewarding, enabling you to make a positive difference in their lives. We understand the importance of our teams having the right support in place, a healthy work-life balance and a manageable caseload. We aim for caseloads to be between 15 and 22 (depending the function you are working in). We pay your mileage and we have a time of in lieu policy. We currently take a hybrid approach to our work; we mainly work from home but there are opportunities to come together as a team when required.
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**