This role will be on going for at least three months.
The shifts are various hours, working seven days on seven days off.
To respond to emergency calls from service users who may have fallen or require support to get up.
- Delivery of a non injury emergency falls response service and personal care to service users
- Attend response visits to service user’s homes within the appropriate Service Level Agreement (SLA) target time, whilst providing help and support as necessary ensuring the service users’ right to privacy, dignity, and choice is respected at all times.
- Making referrals to and liaising with health and social care providers where appropriate on behalf of service users.
- Being an alerter for any safeguarding concerns by completing a concern card without delay when a concern has been identified
- Occasional collection of prescriptions, urgent shopping and preparation of light snacks
- Provide first aid as necessary as the first on scene
- Carrying out annual checks and distributing customer satisfaction surveys
- Installation, replacement, testing and removal of Telecare equipment and completion of all associated documentation
- Testing and resetting of fire alarm equipment, where necessary
- Liaising with the Safe & Sound (Careline) Service, emergency services, housing colleagues, next of kin and key holders
- To cover for colleagues as and when required to ensure continuity of a full service
- Drive vehicles provided for work purposes in line with Incommunities policies and procedures
- Transport Incommunities customers as instructed by line manager
- Deal with enquiries from relatives and visitors, including notify them of illness and emergencies
- Ensure full, detailed, and accurate completion of all necessary documentation, forms and records associated with service delivery.
- To accept regular support and supervision from line management and attend training courses and events as necessary to ensure continuous professional development
- Any additional duties as directed by the Support Services Manager
You must have:
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**