We are looking for experienced Level III Social Workers to work within our Locality Teams. The post-holder will work within a multi-disciplinary team of Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, and Disability Officers. The post-holder will perform a key role taking a complex caseload ensuring the full involvement of service users and carers in the assessment and care planning process. Also the post-holder will work within a multi-disciplinary and integrated team with Health Colleagues. The post-holder will perform a key role taking a complex caseload ensuring the full involvement of service users and carers in the assessment and care planning process. Our move to locality working means we are well placed to build upon positive relationships with health and voluntary sector colleagues and within local communities. The post-holder will also have the opportunity to work with us as we move towards implementing the new Social Services and Wellbeing Act. Applicants will need to demonstrate experience in the following areas:- • A degree or equivalent in social work is essential • Evidence of continuing professional development and proven experience of managing complex cases. • A positive approach to working together as a team through continuous change • A positive approach to flexible and agile working • A positive approach to joint working with colleagues from a range of agencies. This is a positive opportunity for individuals that consider they meet the above requirements and are committed to developing locality working and empowering older people across Flintshire to have their voices heard and maintain their independence. Successful candidates must be registered with Social Care Wales and as this post will result in you having contact with vulnerable adults you will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults,
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**