A good understanding of the different aspects of effective tenancy management and the importance of ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner.
A good understanding of what constitutes top class customer service.
The ability to analyse and solve challenging problems through effective lateral thinking and to consider outcomes of decisions.
The ability to manage a busy workload and to work productively without close supervision.
ICT literate with the ability to use a variety of systems.
You must have a full driving licence as access to a car is required on a daily basis.
Experience of developing excellent working relationships with a range of people and agencies.
Experience of working in partnership to solve problems.
Experience of delivering top class customer service.
Educated to a good standard of education, including a minimum grade C in Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
The ability to see problems from a variety of viewpoints and perspectives; and to deal sensitively and empathetically with people in difficult and stressful situations as well as having the required level of emotional intelligence in such situations.
The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Having the flexibility to adopt different communication styles according to the situation or audience and have the required standard of self-awareness when dealing with residents, colleagues and partner agencies in a challenging environment.
Motivation to continually improve and thrive in a team environment.
A desire for continual service improvement and a willingness to work with the community to provide this
The post holder will be required to work evenings and weekends as required.
Personal commitment to the corporate values and objectives and culture of continuous service improvement.
Commitment to own personal development and take full advantage of training provided
What’s on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**