We are looking for a experienced senior social worker to join the Community Wellbeing Team. The ideal candidate will need to have experience in the field of mental health, adults services, preventative services and the third sector. The practitioner will need a good working knowledge of the following legislation, SSWBA (Wales) 2014, the Mental Capacity Act 2005, the Mental Health Act 2007 (as amended), the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards 2007, the Mental Health Measures 2010, the Human Rights Act 1998, regulations and current practice guidance. The Practitioner will need to be confident in risk management, the mitigation of risks using the least restrictive options where possible and have experience in complex case management, with a ability to take positive risks to promote independence and autonomy. A broad range of technical skills will be needed to manage S117 and Continuing Health Care funding issues, and to ensure the most appropriate care options are identified and provided in a timely manner to the citizens of Wrexham to promote a good quality of life. The practitioner needs to have good time management skills and IT skills. The team can offer you a warm welcome, peer support, flexible working arrangements and regular supervision. The post is for 37 hrs. per week
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**