ROLE: Adult Social Worker
CONTRACT: 3 months with potential to be extended
RATE: £20-30ph umbrella
QUALS: Social Work Degree and SWE Registered
We require 2 Agency Social workers to cover vacancies on the Community Learning Disability team, while are recruiting. For for 3 months initially.
The team is made up of Social Workers and Health staff – it is a supportive team with a real interest in improving outcomes for people with a learning disability. The team undertakes a range of work including S9 assessments, support planning and review ( with a focus on strengths based practice), Safeguarding, Mental capacity work, DOLs ( Including community DOLs), Court of Protection work, Transforming care work, Duty
Statutory experience of working with adults is essential, ideally with adults with a learning disability . Experience of working with Liquidlogic will be an advantage.
Please note: We are largely working remotely at present.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**