We have 4 posts within busy Child in Need/Child Protection/Proceedings Teams that are based with North and West Locality. Candidates must have recent experience working in children’s safeguarding, be able to work to timescales, undertake quality direct work with children and young people to inform assessment and planning, be able to work within the court arena and preferably be trained in or have knowledge of Signs of Safety.
• Guaranteed for minimum of 6 months
• Working a 9 day fortnight
• Access to signs of safety training and research in practice training
• Hull is an improving Local Authority with good support in place for social workers.
• The current working practice is that of a hybrid model working part of the week at home and part within the office.
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**