Bury Initial Response Team required experience duty social workers due to expansion of the service.
Bury is on an improvement journey and we are expanding to 4 duty teams. Th teams consist of Team Manager and 6 social workers
Social workers will be on duty 1 week in 4 and ask that you are office based when on duty but the rest of the time we are flexible about home worker as long as it meets the needs of the service.
We are close to the centre of Bury which has good transports links, there is a car park next to the office which you have to pay for but you can claim back through expenses.
We also have 2 Child in need teams who take all the CIN cases held by IRT and CP and court work transfers to our safeguarding team at the initial court or court hearing
Bury is small friendly local authority and want experienced agency staff to joint us on our journey of improvement
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**