Experienced support worker needed for x2 night shifts per week supporting x4 individuals in their own home in the Hemsworth area. Working alongside the regular staff team you will be able to support weekdays, weekends and bank holidays as needed. Must be able to support both male and female individuals with intimate personal care, knowledge/experience of Autism and epilepsy.
You will need to be able to work 2 weeks shadowing prior to going on nights to enable the tenants and you to get to know each other.
You must have:
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**