ROLE: Early Help Lead Practitioner
CONTRACTS: 3 months with potential to be extended
PAY RATE: £14ph + approx umbrella
QUALS: Level 5 Health & Social Care
Lead Practitioners to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to support the delivery of the Early Help Offer for families, adopting a whole family, strengths-based approach in order to reduce risk, increase resilience and improve outcomes for children. The post holder will have core functions as a lead practitioner for Early Help, working with other agencies and directly with children and families to improve identified outcomes, with a focus on either: Case management of packages of support for families with multiple needs, undertaking assessments and taking a lead co-ordinating role, including co-ordination of intensive multi- agency support packages where needed and delivery of a range of interventions, including evidence based programmes, which address the range of risks and needs for families experiencing difficulties and are delivered as part of a whole family plan. Post is in Central/South West Wakefield
9-5pm Monday to Friday, however we do need some flexibility as there will be times when they are required to work outside of these hours due to the nature of the role.
What’s on offer for the Support Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 2 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**