We are seeking to recruit 2 agency social workers to work within the Cared For Children Service. The Cared For Children Teams ensure our most vulnerable children are supported to achieve their full potential. They are responsible for the care planning for our Cared 4 Children and responsible for seamlessly progressing the child and young person’s preparation and transition to independence.
Applicants must have experience of working with Cared for Children and Care Leavers. Experience of Care Planning and Transition Planning. Experience of Permanence Planning, Direct Work and Life Story Work.
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate – paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**