We are looking for two experienced social workers to join one of our locality social work teams in Stockport Family. Stockport is a rated as Good by Ofsted (2017) and we are continuously learning and striving to be Outstanding. We practice restoratively and with a focus on relationship-based and systemic practice. We are looking for social workers who are ambitious to work in this way with our children and families. Over the coming months, we will be integrating our social work teams more closely with schools and communities, building on a successful Social Workers in Schools pilot. Therefore, you will have opportunities to be part of this journey and help us to shape our offer to children and families within the communities where they live and learn.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**