X2 social workers required for Adult MASH Team in Oldham.
The role is to screen safeguarding referrals by speaking with adults at risk to establish their views and wishes (MSP), complete information gathering with partner agencies and establish threshold for section 42 enquiry. Also to complete Care act assessments if required and coordinate safeguarding enquiries, including arranging safeguarding meetings.
The adult mash team is a very welcoming and supportive team and workers are provided regular supervision and support.
A car driver is required and we currently operate a hybrid model of working which allows for workers to be based bothe in the office and at home on a rota basis.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**