Social Worker – Trafford Council
Based at – Crossgate House, Sale, M33 7FT
Working Pattern – Monday-Friday with occasional weekends and bank holidays.
Working hours – 36.25 per week
We currently have an exciting vacancy within Trafford Mental Health Services, part of Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust. Working within Working within the Older Adult Community Mental Team you will form part of our Multi-Disciplinary Team alongside Consultant Psychiatrists, Community Psychiatric Nurses, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists and STR workers. You will work closely with service users with organic and functional mental health problems, which includes dementia, depression, anxiety and psychosis.
About the Role – The post holder will contribute to the delivery of mental health services and provide a casework service in collaboration with service users and CMHT colleagues. You will practice in accordance with CPA and recovery model of care, managing a caseload including assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating care, negotiating for and coordinating the application of resources and seeking modification of attitudes or behaviour when required. The purpose of this post is to work as part of a team focusing on the direct needs of service users working across boundaries of care and organisations and use the agreed set of values and skills to underpin their day-to-day work. To provide a flexible working pattern that meets the needs of service users.
Previous mental health experience essential.
Flexibility will be required to work outside core hours as we offer support to our service users 7 days/week 9am-5pm (operated on a Rota system).
You must have experience within mental health to be considered for this role. ASYE year + to experienced Social Workers will be considered. Hourly rate will be reviewed depending on experience
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**