Experienced and confident support workers needed to work alongside the regular staff team. Based in the Hemsworth area, we support 4 people with severe learning disabilities to live in their local community. Must be able to support male and female individuals with their personal care, eating and drinking, medications and able to support, using wheelchairs, to go out into the community. Will need some knowledge/experience of Autism and epilepsy.
Drivers are preferred due to the location of the property so you will need a clean driving licence. Shifts are variable including days, lates and weekends including sleep-ins.
This position would suit someone looking for regular hours in the same property.
You must have:
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**