to co-ordinate the programming and deployment of staff through the three pathways to independent living, whereby the needs of service users are met and is cost effective by optimising/challenging the resources available to minimise both downtime and travel time. An essential part of the role will be to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and providers through effective and efficient telecommunications.
• Relevant Level 3 qualification .
• Experience of work programming, planning or rostering ideally within a social care environment.
• Experience of working in a busy telecommunication environment.
• Experience of computer based programming of staff workloads.
General and Special Knowledge
• Understanding of the social care needs of people who are vulnerable and with critical and substantial needs.
• Understanding of the importance of customer service, and the ability to demonstrate the highest standards of customer care.
• Knowledge and understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
• Knowledge of Care Quality Commission and the compliance requirements for the service.
It’s a seven day service working 37 hours in any 7 days. If working a weekend, 2 days off are given in the week prior to the weekend.
Role is not fully remote so must be willing and able to travel in and around the Barnsley area
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**