Having an effective business administration and support function helps make an organisation work more smoothly and it’s no different here at the Council. We rely on our Business Operations teams to provide administrative and practical support right across all teams and services. You will join our corporate business operations team which is working hard to transform the way we provide back office and administrative services.
The roles we are recruiting to are busy and varied, with no two days ever the same; however they offer a unique opportunity to provide vital administration and business support to front line Council services.
You will get involved in all kinds of activity:
· Facilitating multi agency meetings
· Providing excellent customer service to our internal customers with practical, hands on support to our front line social work teams
· Updating and maintaining our in-house databases
· Organising and scheduling of meetings and visits
· Taking detailed notes of multi-agency statutory meetings
Therefore, in an ideal candidate, we are looking for:
· Great communication skills
· An eye for detail
· Good planning and organisation, with the ability to prioritise workloads
· A proactive approach to problem solving and provide solutions
· To work to own initiative to ‘get things done’
· An ability to time manage and be flexible to the needs of the service
· A can do attitude with a drive to make change and support improvements across the service with creative ideas
· A willingness to pick up work from a variety of sources and ability to get the job done with a positive attitude
· A process driven mind with an ability to also think outside of the box
· A strong resilience
What’s on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate, paid weekly.
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Opportunities to work remotely
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Multi agency minute taking.
- Previous experience within the same or similar role.
- Along with your 'Right to Work' documents we will need 2-3 references from previous employers.
- Relevant qualifications/certificates.
- Enhanced DBS
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**