We are looking for social work practitioners who are able to undertake work across our social work teams including child in need, child protection, children in care and children with disability. Sefton is a changing and vibrant authority, already on a journey of aspiration and ambition as it works towards an exciting 2030 vision and delivering our 5 year children and young peoples plan. Sefton is an exciting place to be and we would like social workers to join us, to be part of our journey of continuous improvement. Sefton has a committed workforce and we are keen to drive down caseloads and achieve good outcomes for our children and Young People. If you come to work for Sefton, we have a flexible working policy for all staff with the ability to work from home and car parking if you come to the office. We believe training and supervision is key to our workforce and this will be available for anyone who joins sefton. Consistency and stability is important to us and we are able to offer 6 month contracts to those that join us and pay can be negotiated, subject to previous experience and suitable reference checks.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**