ROLE: Adult Social Worker
CONTRACT: 3 months with potential to be extended
RATE: £20-30ph umbrella
QUALS: Social Work Degree and SWE Registered
We are advertising for a Quality Assurance Co-ordinator (Senior Social Worker) to work with the Adults Quality Assurance and Improvement Team (ASC).
The post holder will have a vital role in assuring Adult Social Care of the safety and quality of its assessment and safeguarding activity. The team will undertake audits and provide analysis, develop systems of feedback from citizens and colleagues. The evidence provided by this team will be available to further improve quality of practice, future peer reviews and / or regulatory inspections.
The contract is initially for 3 months to cover maternity leave, with the view of extending the contract subject to review; to cover the duration of the maternity leave period.
Please see attached role profile for further information.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**