We are looking for a qualified, dynamic team manager who can support our current team manager in one of our busiest adult social work teams in the county. Under the supervision of the Adult Care Operations Manager, you will be required to manage, coordinate and develop the work of an identified social work team. To provide supervision, consultation and other management tasks to comply with statutory responsibilities in line with NCC policy and procedures, and ensuring that the duties necessary to comply with statutory and NCC Adult Care procedures and policies are carried out. The team works across adults with physical and learning disabilities from 18+ (transitions 16+). You must hold a social work degree or equivalent and have a proven track record of managing a busy team. You need to have a sound knowledge of Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Adult Safeguarding procedures. You will be expected to have good IT skills and adapt quickly to our systems. We are looking for inspirational applicants who are motivated and have the necessary personality to drive the team forward.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in Social Work and experience of working with Adult’s
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or other opportunities please visit www.jobs.Semester.co.uk to apply or feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285*