Following a recent review of the OT Service, there are a number of vacant posts in the following teams: 1. Community See & Solve are the main front door integrated service for people accessing Adult Social Care via the community. We use solution focussed conversations to support people to access the most appropriate information, advice or services which will help them to maximise their independence and prevent or delay the need for formal support. 2. Active Recovery (Reablement Service) is about working with people to help them achieve greater independence and wellbeing. It’s about supporting them to regain the ability to do as much for themselves as possible. It’s about agreeing goals and working with people on: Developing their personal knowledge, skills and ability Improving relationships with family and friends Building connections to community organisations and opportunities Teams within Active Recovery support adults who have a new or longer term need for statutory services but could be supported to recover or minimise their needs, reduce reliance on long term care and maximise their independence. 3.Housing and Adaptations work closely with Housing teams to enable people to stay in their homes for as long as possible. The occupational therapists specialise in housing adaptations and rehousing matters. 4. Locality teams provide long term assessment and intervention for people / support individuals who require longer terms adult social care support ensuring individuals goals and actions reflect changes in their life and support them to be independent. The Occupational Therapist will work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team to meet the needs of clients referred to adult social care as follows: • To conduct Occupational Therapy assessments for clients within the integrated teams • To provide Occupational Therapy interventions and rehabilitation plans for people of Hull • You will provide technical expert information, advice, and support, sharing knowledge and experience to support progression of Occupational Therapy Assistants and Occupational Therapists. It is anticipated this will be a short term resource for 12 weeks initially providing new appointments are made and in place. However recent campaigns suggest there may be some difficulty filling the posts
You must have:
- A professional qualification and experience of working with Adults
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**