We are seeking to fill two Independent Reviewing Officer / Child Protection Chair vacancies within our Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Team.
You will carry a caseload and you will chair Initial / Reviews Child Protection Conferences and also Cared for Children Reviews. As well as supporting other agreed processes such as Case File Audits, etc.
There will be travel involved with the post as some of our Cared for Children and Young People live outside the Borough and there is an expectation that their reviews will happen at their chosen location. Out of hours work will also be required in order to engage and visit the Children / Young People to ascertain their wishes ,feeling and lived experiences.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in Social Work and experience of working with Children
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
What’s on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or other opportunities please visit www.jobs.Semester.co.uk to apply or feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285*