"Qualified Social Worker to work in Children Looked After teams.
*Car club vehicles are available from the Civic Centre in Swinton, T&Cs apply."
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Cared for children Discharge of Care Team. You will be part of a team of Social Workers that will specialise in the discharging of Care orders and Permanency options. You will carry a caseload of cases where the plan is to discharge Care Orders, pursue Special Guardianship Orders/Child Arrangement Orders and Supervision Orders. Where the need arises you will also carry a small caseload of cared for children.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**