We are an Adult Social Care Mental Health Service, covering the entire Cheshire West and Chester footprint. We work closely with health colleagues, and are co-located with Community Mental Health Teams within health resource centres in Chester, Ellesmere Port and Winsford.
Nominally this post will be primarily based in Chester, but we are ‘hybrid workers' meaning that we can work from any location, including from home where personal circumstances allow.
We are looking for a Progressed Social Worker with experience of working in the field of adult mental health. The main duties will be in connection with Care Act (2014) duties, including assessment, care planning, commissioning individual care and support packages, and adult safeguarding. Knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act (2005) and its application to practice is essential, as is an appreciation of the Mental Health Act (1983).
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**