ROLE: Adult Social Worker
TEAM: Mental Health
CONTRACT: 3 months with potential to be extended
RATE: £20-30ph umbrella
QUALS: Social Work Degree and SWE Registered
Experienced Social Worker required within an integrated mental health team in the North Kirklees area.
You will be expected to provide support and a preventative approach to service users to avoid hospital admission.
You will provide an important and valued professional function working with some of the most vulnerable people in society. Your professional expertise and approach will ensure individual needs and aspirations are supported at all times, risk is managed proportionately and safeguarding is of paramount importance.
You will need to be compliant with the Care Act, Mental Health Act, Human Rights Act, Mental Capacity Act and associated Codes of Practice to fulfil your duties in this role.
You will need to have experience of working with the service user group and be able to use social work methods to promote positive change, independence and wellbeing in accordance with assessed need, whilst promoting choice and control for adults and carers.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**