ROLE: Adult Social Worker
CONTRACT: 3 months with potential to be extended
RATE: £20-30ph umbrella
QUALS: Social Work Degree and SWE Registered
This will mean assessing Warrington residents in Warrington Hospital, and out of area hospitals within the north west. The main legislation you will work under is, the Care Act and Capacity Act. It will be providing assessments for services upon discharge, intermediate care, domicillary care services, or 24hr care homes. We undertake safeguarding assessments and when required have court of protection cases.
We have developed a hospital HUB to manage the flow out of hospital more effectively under discharge to assess process.
Currently doing a split between home working and office working, due to COVID restrictions
It is a busy, small team
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**