We are looking to recruit highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed professional Social Workers at all levels. We have high aspirations to achieve the very best outcomes for vulnerable children and young people residing in the borough. This means supporting Social Workers to develop excellent assessment and analytical skills apply evidence based interventions and develop the confidence and skills to make timely decisions and plans for children that will achieve positive and sustainable outcomes for their future.
We are looking to recruit temporary experienced/senior social workers to our Children and Young People Teams. These teams primarily work with Children in Need, Child protection and court work.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children’s
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**