Community Adult Social care team in Poynton, Cheshire. To support with assessment, reviews, capacity and best interest decisions and safeguarding concerns. mainly home working but may need to undertake visits in the community and to care homes if required. Main office is Macclesfield Town Hall where this is for Liquid Logic training and induction day generally. Will need experience of complex work and self neglect. Going into Care Homes will required you to be Covid vaccinated.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**