First Response Team
3 years reference, gaps in employment history checked, any relevant quals as per JDPS
We are seeking to recruit enthusiastic, motivated, social workers to join the First Response Team. The team is responsible for completing strength based Assessments for all adults over the age of 18 in a timely manner in order to develop clear and focused care planning that meets with the Council’s statutory responsibilities, including the need to promote an individual’s well-being. You will be working with a wide range of service user groupings including Older Adults, Mental Health, Learning Disability and Physical Disability.
As a qualified Social Worker you will need to be self-motivated and able to work under pressure within a fast paced environment with experience of multi-disciplinary working. The role requires the ability to work flexibly and effectively in partnership with a range of voluntary and statutory agencies utilising a strengths based approach. Applicants must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate their ability to prioritise need and manage risk in accordance with relevant legislative frameworks to ensure positive outcomes for all Warrington residents who come into contact with Adult Social Care services.
In return, you will be part of an inclusive and supportive team, where you will be really valued and you will have the opportunity to shape and improve the services we deliver to our growing population.
In addition, we can offer you:
A comprehensive induction
Regular monthly reflective supervision
Subsidised parking, an essential car user allowance and mileage package.
Employee benefits and staff discounts through the Warrington Rewards scheme
Access to our Employee Support Service
Agile working opportunities.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the ‘Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**